Webthe fbi is leading an investigation in moore county after the electrical power grid was “intentionally attacked,” causing a major outage.

To 10:00 p. m.

Webnewly unsealed court documents show that just days after the electrical attacks, moore county received a tip leading to multiple search warrants.

Recommended for you

Have now applied for multiple search warrants.

4, 2022 to feb.

— when gunfire attacks took down two critical substations in moore county in december 2022, 45,000 people were left without power.

Webon friday, in a joint news release, the fbi and the moore county sheriff’s office asked for the public’s help in finding a minivan seen near both the substations on.

Webmoore county, n. c.

Webmoore county, n. c.

Webmoore county sheriff ronnie fields said a suspect or suspects drove up to two duke energy power substations saturday night — breaching a gate in one case —.

Webmoore county, n. c.

Webmoore county, n. c.

Webmoore county sheriff ronnie fields said a suspect or suspects drove up to two duke energy power substations saturday night — breaching a gate in one case —.

Webinvestigators are asking anyone who saw the van the night of the shooting between 6:00 p. m.

21, 2023, the warrants reveal numerous previously undisclosed details about the law enforcement investigation by the moore county sheriff’s office.

You may also like